As Country Labor’s candidate for Orange in the upcoming State By-election, I am campaigning as a real alternative to the Nationals who have consistently failed regional NSW, but I need your support
As someone who has lived, worked and raised my family in Orange, I understand the unique pressures families and small businesses face in regional NSW.
The Nationals have let down our community, we’ve seen far too many jobs lost from this area under their watch and seen local services disappear.
I am determined to offer voters the opportunity to protest against the Baird Government’s city-centric decisions.
The shutdown of the greyhound industry and the swallowing up of Cabonne Shire Council are decisions made by Mr Baird in Sydney at the expense of Central West people and the National Party just rubber-stamps those decisions.
Your support is greatly appreciated and together we can win on November 12.
Country Labor Candidate for Orange
PLEASE NOTE FOR DONATIONS TO NSW STATE MP's/MLC's/CANDIDATES: By submitting the form above, you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
1. I have not exceeded the donation cap of $2,000 to Country Labor candidates or $5,800 to NSW Labor.
2. The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
3. This payment is not made by or on behalf of a 'prohibited donor' (being a 'property developer', 'tobacco industry business entity' or 'liquor or gambling industry business entity'), or a 'close associate' of a 'prohibited donor', as defined in Division 4A of Part 6 of the Election Funding, Expenditure and Disclosures Act 1981 (NSW).
4. I declare that I am an individual on the Electoral Roll able to make this donation.
DONATIONS TO FEDERAL MP's/SENATOR's/CANDIDATES:
• Contributions up to $1500 are tax deductible.
• Donations over $13,000 are subject to disclosure under the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918. This is the reason we require your personal details when making a donation. However, the ALP has a policy of disclosing donations over $1,000.